Welcome to the final day of September which has, by some means, already arrived. I’m penning this from a superbly crisp, sunny morning right here in Minnesota. In the present day, in our typical vogue, we’re having a look again at a number of the issues that captured our group’s consideration on the internet this month.
Beneath you’ll discover a serene condominium tour, just a few of our favourite fall attire finds, some articles which are nicely definitely worth the learn, and extra. We’re additionally sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling merchandise on Wit & Delight all through the month of September. We hope you discover one thing (or many issues) to take pleasure in within the hyperlinks we’ve put collectively.
11 Issues on the Web in September
1. Here’s what’s happening in Iran after the dying of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old lady who died whereas within the custody of the nation’s “morality police,” and what we are able to do to assist.
2. How to help those impacted by Hurricane Ian.
3. Patagonia founder, Yvon Chouinard, gave away the company to fight climate change.
4. W&D’s content material creator, Greta, discovered a new lip product she now swears by. She says it provides the proper impartial shade (she has the colour beige vanillé), is tremendous hydrating, and has a scent and taste that aren’t overpowering. Greta wore it on a Zoom assembly this week and I can verify it has such a fairly heat, shiny end!
5. This beautiful Brooklyn apartment tour is serene, cozy, and peppered with pops of inexperienced all through (I’m in love with the big DIY inexperienced portray).
6. I found a new coat I love for fall (and hotter winter days). It’s lengthy, light-weight, heat, and a very pretty model. It does run just a little large so you may think about ordering a measurement down, though the additional room might be good for those who’re layering beneath!
7. This week’s episode of Design Time (the Domino podcast) options one among our favourite bloggers and really gifted designers, Shavonda Gardner.
8. W&D govt assistant, Nancy, recommends this lovely $40 sweater from Mango. She says it’s like an elevated t-shirt—nice to put on by itself in fall and an ideal, mild layering piece in winter!
9. I’ve converted from my summer nail polish color to my fall nail polish shade: the prettiest cinnamon brown from Olive & June called JJ.
10. The case for allowing yourself to be bad at something.
11. I found my new favorite earrings. I like the gold-plated delicate small hoop model and have worn them every single day since they arrived.
W&D Prime 5: Most-Learn Articles in September
1. 7 Remodeled Kitchens and Exactly What I Love About Each One
2. September Horoscopes 2022: Prepare for Mercury Retrograde
3. 9 Ways to Build a Stronger Relationship With Yourself
4. My 2022 Fall Bucket List: 20 Things I Want to Do This Season
5. This Is How Much Money the Main Bedroom Design *Actually* Cost
W&D Prime 5: Greatest-Promoting Merchandise in September
1. Threshold x Studio McGee Stanton 2pk Rush Weave Club Chairs $415
2. Threshold x Studio McGee Leather Handle Basket $45
3. & Other Stories Turtleneck Knit Sweater $129
4. Kanthahouse11 Indian Kantha Quilt via Etsy
$60 – $85, on sale for $54 – $76
5. Everlane The Relaxed Chino $98
Editor’s Notice: This text incorporates affiliate hyperlinks. Wit & Delight makes use of affiliate hyperlinks as a income to fund operations of the enterprise and to be much less depending on branded content material. Wit & Delight stands behind all product suggestions. Nonetheless have questions on these hyperlinks or our course of? Be happy to email us.
Leave a Reply