Welcome to the final Friday of August, people. As we speak, in our standard trend, we’re looking again at a few of the issues that captured our group’s consideration on the internet this month.
Under you’ll discover two (2!) excursions of attractive English houses, a handful of merchandise we tried and cherished, a complete bunch of fast lunch concepts to get you thru busy days, and extra. We’re additionally sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling merchandise on Wit & Delight all through the month of August. We hope you discover one thing (or many issues) to take pleasure in within the hyperlinks we’ve put collectively.
Have a pleasant weekend!
11 Issues We Beloved on the Web in August
1. Our whole group remains to be swooning over this tour of Sienna Miller’s English cottage. It truly is a enjoyment of each method.
2. Samantha Irby, writer extraordinaire, shared a list of her own most memorable reads and precisely why she loves every one.
3. Sixty easy lunch ideas that come collectively in a flash, so you possibly can eat deliciously even on the busiest of days.
4. I didn’t suppose it was attainable however I discovered it. An eye cream with sunscreen that doesn’t make its method into my eyes and sting them all through the day. This one is the actual deal.
5. Tour the stylish New York City one-bedroom apartment of Wit & Delight’s former graphic designer. This dwelling tour is a crash course in bringing large design concepts to a small area in a method that’s actually fantastically finished.
6. Kate recommended this pair of waterproof Birkenstock sandals a number of months in the past and I made a decision to provide them a attempt. I used to be hesitant whether or not I’d like them till the second they arrived. People, I’ve barely taken them off since. I would even order a second pair devoted for put on round my residence. They’re so snug and match true to dimension in my expertise.
7. This fairytale English cottage is a design lover’s dream. The most effective half? You’ll be able to even hire it!
8. Our new enterprise director, Erin, purchased this pore minimizing primer and now swears by it, saying, “This product is superb. It one way or the other absorbs into your pores and skin and erases pores.”
9. An intriguing read on what the rise of TikTok would possibly imply for the way forward for massive social media platforms.
10. I plan to host a number of occasions in September and needed to purchase a few serving utensils beforehand (I beforehand owned zero such utensils). I discovered these white resin salad servers at CB2 and LOVE them. The fashion is so distinctive but understated.
11. Twelve kitchens that show how timeless midcentury trendy design actually is. You would possibly discover one acquainted area on the record!
W&D High 5: Most-Learn Articles in August
1. Was Our Kitchen Remodel Worth It? Here’s What I Really Think, One Year Later
2. Kate’s Picks: 6 Things I Tried in July and Loved
3. 28 5-Minute Tasks That Help Me Make Better Use of My Time
4. August Horoscopes 2022: A Time of Great and Rapid Change
5. Limewash or Plaster? Here’s the Finish I Chose for Our Basement Fireplace Brick
W&D High 5: Greatest-Promoting Merchandise in August
1. Olive & June nail polish in the color Lava $9
2. 365 Pant – Flint and Tinder via Huckberry $98
3. NIGHT Vegan Satin Pillowcase $30 – $40
4. Nordstrom Checkerboard Cotton Percale Sheet Set $79 – $89
5. Papier Wildflower Recipe Journal $35
Editor’s Notice: This text comprises affiliate hyperlinks. Wit & Delight makes use of affiliate hyperlinks as a income to fund operations of the enterprise and to be much less depending on branded content material. Wit & Delight stands behind all product suggestions. Nonetheless have questions on these hyperlinks or our course of? Be happy to email us.
I like the efforts you have put in this, regards for all the great content.